Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sooooo....

There are some blogs I follow on here because I rather enjoy them. Then there are others that I follow as a sort of "swap" ... A "I'm new to this and so are you, so I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" sort of deal. It truly saddens me to see that several (nearly all) of the blogs I followed and listed on those terms have in fact, stopped following my blog.

SO .... that being said. In the future, unless it is a blog I truly enjoy reading as well, I will not be doing these follower swaps. I have been blogging for several years, and have managed to build my follower base quite extensivley several times, on several different servers, without resorting to these methods. It's just a shame that some choose to take advantage of what ideally should be a mutually beneficial idea.

Anyhow, ON TO UPDATES!!!

I have recently branched out from E.L.F. a wee bit and re- configured my storage space, so be looking for some beauty related blogs in the near future!!! As well as a "politics/music of the day" post/rant in the very near future.

Thanks :)

~V

1 comment:

  1. I followed you back! Look forward to seeing more posts! :)

    ReplyDelete