Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 14 - March Happiness Challenge


Sally Albright: Well, if you must know, it was because he was very jealous, and I had these days of the week underpants. 
Harry Burns: Ehhhh. I'm sorry. I need the judges ruling on this. "Days of the weeks underpants"? 
Sally Albright: Yes. They had the days of the week on them, and I thought they were sort of funny. And then one day Sheldon says to me, "You never wear Sunday." It was all suspicious. Where was Sunday? Where had I left Sunday? And I told him, and he didn't believe me. 
Harry Burns: What?
Sally Albright: They don't make Sunday.
Harry Burns: Why not?
Sally Albright: Because of God.


(If you knew how long it took me to find this so I wouldn't have to type it all out, you would be impressed with my dedication ... seriously.)

No comments:

Post a Comment