Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happiness Challenge Day 11


Those who know me know that my son has Autism. This can make life a bit challenging sometimes, but it also makes all those little things in life so joyful and such a blessing. The moment in my life most recently that made me the happiest, grinning EAR TO EAR ... was the first time my baby said bye and waived.

Seem trivial right? Well my son was two and a half before he did this. He ran up to me and gave me a big kiss on the thigh, lifted his hand up to me and said "Byyee mom mom" and I smiled and teared up a bit, and admittedly bounced up and down and did a little dance. This was the first time my little had ever put two consecutive words together to make a sentence as well.

Still brings a tear of joy to my eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment